QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
GRUPO HERGAR, integrated by the companies HERGAR, S.A., H2O S.L. and MARKET SHOES, S.L., is a business group based in Arnedo (La Rioja) which is a municipality of shoe-making tradition. Since its foundation in 1968 it is dedicated to design, manufacture and commercialization of men, women and children footwear; under the brands names CALLAGHAN and GORILA.
Since its origins the philosophy of the company has been based on fundamental pillars, which in order of importance, are as follows: product, distribution, image and price together with environmental care. Our purpose is to manufacture products that fully satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers which at the same time are respectful with the environment. Products that provide added value with differentiated qualities thanks to the constant development of the ADAPTACTION, ADAPTLITE, WATERADAPT technologies.
For this reason, we have maintained a Quality and Environmental Management System for more than a decade, so as to continue improving our activity, maintaining our customers’ satisfaction and keeping our commitment to environmental protection.
The main objectives of the company are established, reviewed and approved by the Management. Among them:
- To gain and guarantee our customers´ satisfaction.
- To research and develop new manufacturing processes, products and materials.
- Constant technological innovation, new materials research and new design techniques.
- To use design as a tool to differentiate ourselves in an increasingly competitive market.
- To communicate to the members of the GROUP our commitment to protect the environment, to prevent pollution and to achieve quality work to guarantee our competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market.
- To continue growing and to increase our market share, both in our country and internationally, in order to keep on investing in new facilities, processes and resource optimization.
The main environmental commitment of GRUPO HERGAR is to minimize and prevent the pollution that might result from our industrial activity. To comply with the current legislation and any other requirements that might be subscribed in terms of quality and environment.
The management of GRUPO HERGAR is fully committed to communicate the current policy to interested parties, as well as to review it frequently to ensure that it is adjusted to the reality of the company. The company is aware that the fulfilment of these objectives is entirely its responsibility.